Warehouse Assistant- Shipping
- Material Clerk looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact in the Medical Device industry alongside a fantastic team of motivated employees. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
- International and domestic shipping experience (preferred)
- Experience with the two specific forklifts we utilize-walkie stacker and electric pallet jack
- Experience with strapping equipment used to secure pallets/shrink wrapping pallets in preparation for shipment
- Logistics experience (airway bills, bills of lading, shippers letter of instruction)
- Picking and packing / verifying lot numbers
- Any experience in warehouse/shipping environments
- Willingness to learn within an assembly / manufacturing environment for a leading device company
- Drive for excellence, quality, and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- No allergies to chemicals such as adhesives and solvents
- High school Diploma or GED
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes 15 days PTO, 3 sick days, 10 company holidays, and 5% annual bonus in additional to competitive medical/dental/vision package
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the medical device industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!