Wealth Management Associate
San Diego, California
Wealth Management Associate | $65-80k | Fully Onsite in Torrey Pines
Rare opportunity: join one of San Diego's exciting investment advisory firms! You'll have the opportunity to work directly with a highly experienced Wealth Manager and be part of a family and team atmosphere while doing what you love: analysis, trading, and numbers. Their ideal candidate will have strong analysis and problem solving skills, detail-oriented, and have good follow through and follow up skills. Sounds like you? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor price fluctuations in the markets and research new investment opportunities in order to recommend changes to existing trading strategies
- Participate in client meetings to discuss investment strategies including risk tolerance levels and goals for each strategy
- Serve as a point of contact for all operations issues for advisor teams, custodians, and third-party solution providers
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Math or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience at investment brokerages
- Series 65 Certification, highly preferred
Why work here:
- People/Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes 100% company-paid health benefits, monthly bonus, PTO, and 401k matching.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
What To Do Now:
Please send your resume to Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more information about this position!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $80,000. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.