Windows/Linux Systems Engineer
San Diego, California
Rare opportunity: Help shape one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the cloud infrastructure and will report directly to the Director of Production and Engineering. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years of professional experience as a Systems engineer with experience with CloudOps in AWS
- You have a passion to not only build a great cloud infrastructure but a great product as well
- You have experience running Windows/Linux systems and applications in production environments
- Hands-on experience architecting and securing cloud networking such as VPC peering, subnet, security groups and understand industry standards
- You've owned Jenkins or GitLab from a systems standpoint
- You are familiar with microservice architecture, Docker, Kubernetes
What You Will Do
- Perform key Infrastructure Engineering role with Networks, Systems, and AWS Cloud
- You will own and administer Active Directory, DNS, and Internal Systems
- Assist in security patching, maintenance, and troubleshooting for Systems Technical Operations
- Release and deploy applications and services in a AWS cloud environment
- Own and administer internal systems such as Jenkins, Nexus, and Gitlab
Why Work Here
- Company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
- Hands-on leadership development with the Director of Production and Engineering
- Be a part of the R&D and Production Engineering team and take ownership of the products success
- Contribute your time and skills to a revolutionary product
If you’re looking for a position that will allow you to spear head a major project for growing company that offers a software as a service. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!