Windows Systems Engineer
El Monte, California
Windows Systems Engineer 2 – $110K – $130K – Hybrid in East LA
Are you looking to join a team of experienced, multicultural professionals and to expand your potential and join a premier financial institution in the San Gabriel Valley area of LA? We are seeking a Level 2 Windows Systems Engineer to impact the future direction of the design and development of hybrid Windows cloud solutions – apply today to learn more! Note that this team does meet onsite roughly 2 days per week.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a Microsoft Systems Engineer required
- Strong experience managing Active Directory Group Policy and strong Exchange experience
- Considerate amount of experience in one of the following areas:
- Scripting for automation with Python or PowerShell
- Administration and management of O365 products
- Strong VMWare or Citrix experience
- Desired state or IaC product expertise
- You should have previous recent experience supporting environments of 2000+ users
What you’ll do:
- Over time, you’ll become a back-up Subject Matter Expert for the Exchange/O365 or the Citrix/VDI/Load Balancing sides of the team – this is a great opportunity to hone your craft
- Work alongside a sharp and dynamic team that is driving to migrate from on-prem to Azure cloud
- Other current and future projects include:
- Building a new Exchange environment as Exchange 2013 is decommissioned
- Building a new file transfer architecture and inserting safety redundancies
- Building new PKI environment
- ADFS retirement and moving to Okta
- Configure, install, and troubleshoot Windows Servers, including hybrid Exchange/O365
- Design and implement automated dynamic environments that improve efficiency, performance, and reliability
Why work here:
- Room for Growth: Learn from high-caliber individuals while focusing on personal and professional growth!
- Positive Culture: Join a company with a strong foundation, enterprising spirit, and commitment to integrity, giving their employees the confidence to reach further
- Collaborative Environment: Become part of a growing and stable organization with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each employee
- Work Hard, Earn More: Complete benefits package – get paid well for your hard work!
This company is looking for a motivated Windows Systems Engineer eager to hit the ground running and deliver a positive impact. Email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to move forward in your career within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $130,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!