Job Opening: Social Media and Community Marketing Manager
Interested in a job in social media? Check out our featured job post of the month:
Progressive e-Commerce company seeks an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced Social Media and Community Marketing Manager to drive and implement social media strategy focused on Facebook, Youtube and the new community feature on our website. This position will be responsible for social media strategy, implementation, community engagement and P&L management and meeting community satisfaction, growth, engagement and P&L goals.
- Manage social media campaigns to meet community satisfaction, engagement, content publishing/posting, growth and P&L goals.
- Schedule and develop content and community moderation and response
- Develop and implement copy and creative for social media programs and campaigns. This includes planning an editorial calendar and working with the design team to create content to support the social media campaign calendar, which you will own.
- Keep platforms and apps on social media channels state of the art and vibrant to drive and engage customers
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns through the social media channel
- Create developer specifications for the product team to support the integration of social features across our site
- Consistently meet or exceed ROI and subscriber and fan satisfaction, growth and engagement metrics
- Maintain the daily publishing of editorial and advertising content on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Maintain the social media editorial and advertising calendars with specific ROI, fan and subscriber growth and engagement goals
- Represent brand and maintain brand standards on all social media channels
- Launch new courses and programs though social media
- Grow, moderate and respond to the community
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ to 10+ years marketing experience, with demonstrated experience in and a passion for the social media space
- 2+ years running social media marketing
- Proficiency with social media platforms and management tools, including Facebook, Youtube and ideally also platforms to manage them such as Hootsuite, Qwaya and Facebook applications
- Experience with Facebook ads, sponsored stories and promoted posts
- YouTube community building and ROI/CMP advertising to a CPA goal is highly desired
- Experience growing YouTube subscribers and with YouTube ads is highly desire
- Excellent writing, graphic selected and editing, copy editing and proofing skills
- Experience growing and moderating online communities
- Ability to understand financial reporting and produce financial reports
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with SEO and social media is highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to work with other teams and departments
- Spreadsheet ability and quantitative ability
- Strong organizational skills and process management
For any questions about this job posting please contact email@example.com.