Associate Director – Advisory
San Diego, California
Associate Director – San Diego – Advisory
Are you looking to join an employee-centric, culture-first company where your ideas will be encouraged and where you will have the ability to quickly make an impact to the team's success? Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? This management consulting company are looking for an Associate Director. Will that be you? Apply now to join the team!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field required, CPA is a plus
- 6+ years of experience from finance, accounting or consulting (public accounting experience preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for problem solving and a strong analytical skills
What You'll Do:
- Spearhead financial and accounting controls for targets
- Own cash flow forecasting for targets and identify key performance drivers
- Work closely with the clients to identify business development opportunities
- Be a mentor and leader to your team
Why Work Here:
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Prosper: Excellent compensation and overall benefits
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location
- The expected range for this role is $100k to $125k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to name at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!