San Diego, California
Audit Manager – San Diego CPA Firm
Are you trying to figure out how to leverage your audit experience into an audit career with a caring team and clients who appreciate you and your help? If so, we are looking for an Audit Manager who wants to utilize their expertise to provide outstanding audit services to clients. Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Oversee and lead comprehensive audit engagements and reviews.
- Manage and mentor an audit team of 2-3 staff/seniors.
- Work cross functionally with partners and clients to build sustainable relationships.
- Drive process improvements within the firm and audit department.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business field required.
- 8+ years of experience in auditing. CPA required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Lacerte a plus.
Why work here:
- Hybrid work schedule and good work life balance.
- Room for growth.
- Compensation package: we offer a generous salary and complete benefit package including 4 weeks PTO.
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.