Desktop Support Engineer
San Diego, California
Service Analyst – Hybrid in San Diego – $65K – $80K
Are you consistently curious about emerging technology and enjoy the opportunity to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? A Southern California-based company has an immediate need for an experienced Service Analyst to work alongside their teams in growing this successful and thriving organization. Apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience preferably supporting end users onsite
- Skilled with troubleshooting O365, Azure AD, servers, and networking issues
- Strong customer service skills, sense of urgency, and a proactive attitude
- Preferably you have a bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, or similar
What You’ll Do:
- Your role will heavily focus on onsite helpdesk services for locations throughout San Diego County with tasks that may include building out new workstations, checking servers remotely, troubleshooting network issues and more
- Leverage your 2+ years of professional experience with Active Directory, Azure AD and Cisco Meraki
- Create new users, establish security permissions, reset passwords and support servers
Why Work Here:
- Join a fast-growing company without many defined positions, with an opportunity to create and own your niche in administration, engineering, project management, and/or security
- Opportunity to grow from this role into a Technical Account Manager with the company
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home other than necessary onsite client time
- Get certified – our client will pay for the cost of your exams!
- A company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
- All mileage is paid for by the company
Send your resume to email@example.com to learn more about this Service Analyst position in San Diego.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $80,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!