ERP Business Systems Analyst II
Schaumburg , Illinois
ERP Business Systems Analyst II – $90K – $100K DOE + 10% discretionary bonus – Hybrid (Schaumburg, IL)
Schaumburg, IL candidates only. Must be comfortable with up to 25% travel.
Our industry-leading client is looking for your functional experience in ERP business systems analysis. Our next candidate will be well-rounded with ERP systems configurations, SQL databases, and Windows servers in a BSA role. If you are looking for a high-energy environment and are passionate about analytical techniques, practices, and problem-solving, this job is for you – apply now!!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field experience required
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst with ERP systems required
- Experience with SQL, databases, HTML, and XML in a Microsoft or Windows server environment
- Experience communicating with business stakeholders to gather requirements
What You'll Do:
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and processes for ERP implementations
- Plan, analyze, test, and implement phases of ERP and Application projects
- Provide subject matter expertise for peripheral projects affecting ERP companies and operational physical inventory support
- Travel up to 25% of the time for project-based needs
Why Work Here:
- Join a stable and leading global company that is continuously improving its systems
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for owning your part of the process is present
- A company culture with empowerment, teamwork, collaboration, and promotions from within
- Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $90k to $100k per year, plus a 10% discretionary bonus and annual merit review. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience. Complete benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and PTO.
This company is looking for an experienced ERP Business Systems Analyst II who is eager to deliver a positive impact to business users throughout the organization while implementing ERP solutions. Please email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to grow your career in a nationwide industry-leading company while working alongside some of the finest IT personnel in Illinois.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!