IT Support Desk Analyst II (Hybrid – Scottsdale)
IT Support Desk Analyst II – Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid) – Contract-To-Hire – Up to $32hr +DOE
Do you have a strong desire to deliver excellent customer service and Windows application support? Are you looking to join a well-established company impacting one of North America's largest industries? We are seeking an IT Support Desk Analyst II to analyze business problems and quickly work towards finding practical solutions – apply today to learn more!
Who you are:
- 3+ years supporting Windows environments with Dell and Lenovo laptops, HP and Datamax printers, and handheld scanners required
- 2+ years of experience supporting Citrix, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, or MS Databases preferred
- Experience with Level I Network Protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and VPN configurations required
- Use of Bomgar or other remote control tools and IT certifications or equivalent work experience preferred
What you'll do:
- Provide Level I customer support and troubleshoot and support desktop and application technologies
- Resolve low-to-medium complex problems in a Windows-heavy environment
- Ensure all reported issues are recorded into ServiceNow and are compliant with SLAs
- Deliver practical solutions to a wide range of applications, technology problems, and issues
Why work here:
- Work in a collaborative environment where a passion for skilled communication is present
- Join a company culture full of empowerment, teamwork, and internal promotions
- Work for an organization that encourages leadership, communication, and relationship-building
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors, which may include skill set, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is up to $32 per hour with a salary of up to $64k upon conversion to a full-time employee. Please note this range is an estimate, and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
This company is seeking an experienced IT Support Desk Analyst II, eager to hit the ground running and deliver a lasting impact. Email your resume to Evelio D'Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward within a focused and dynamic team with an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, universities, lifestyles, and personality types. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!