Lead Internal Auditor
Lead Internal Auditor – Global Fintech Company – Amazing Benefits!
One of San Diego's leading public fintech companies is seeking a strong internal auditor who can bring expertise to the SOX team. Every week this company provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in audit combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
What you'll do:
- Lead comprehensive test plans, perform control walkthroughs, execute controls testing, coordinate remediation, and monitor SOX compliance.
- Assess risk in terms of financial, operational, and information technology controls.
- Coordinate with corporate accounting partners and business partners to understand change and implementation of controls.
- Report directly to the SOX Manager.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or other relevant business field required.
- 4-6+ years of audit experience. CPA or CIA preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience with Excel required.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Compensation package: we offer a generous salary and complete benefit package including 401k match and wellness reimbursements!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!