Houston Texas, Texas
Manufacturing Technician – Medical Device Assembly
- Manufacturing Technician looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact in the Medical Device industry alongside a fantastic team of motivated employees. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Support various departments with assembly, inspection of medical device parts and products, handling of chemicals and manufacturing of medical device.
- Maintain stocked laboratory setting.
- Responsible for handling of reagents, solvents and chemicals.
- Follow standard operating procedures. (SOP)s
- Work within a GMP environment
Who you are:
- REQURIED: Experience assembling small parts using microscopes (Medical device experience preferred but not required)
- REQUIRED: Experience working in a cleanroom
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- No allergies to chemicals such as adhesives and solvents
- High school Diploma or GED
Why work here
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, equity, and benefits.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $50k – $60k per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the Life Sciences Industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!