Senior, Accouting and Reporting
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – Real Estate Advisory!
Come join a growing real estate advisory firm that prides itself with a powerful mission! This is your chance to lead & develop a team of professionals and grow with the firm! Apply now!
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar area of study
- You have 2-4+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably with a public accounting background
- You have your CPA license (must-have)
What You’ll Do:
- Manage, train, and mentor a team of accounting professionals
- Review financial statements & assist with the annual audit
- Coordinate the month end close process with the team to ensure deadlines are met
- Perform any ad hoc projects to support the accounting department
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $75k-$90k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.