Senior Associate and Managers: Accounting Advisory
Looking for Senior Associates and Managers:
This progressive national accounting consulting firm is searching for bright, energetic accounting professionals. Prior or current public accounting experience is required. You'll work alongside financial executives on their most important accounting and finance projects. You'll not only be investing in your professional career and technical development, but also your personal development and leadership skills. If you love to experience new challenges and specialized accounting projects in a variety of industries, this may be for you!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, or related field
- CPA, Master's, or MBA highly beneficial
- 3-8+ years of progressive external audit experience; combination of public accounting and industry experience is desirable as well
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What You'll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for start-ups to Fortune 500 clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to M&A, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO process, consolidation and more
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- High-growth Environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, and more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for a Senior Associate is $115,000 to $150,000 per year. The expected range for a Manager is $150,000 to $170,000. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.