Senior Credit Analyst
This fast-growing company is hiring a Senior Credit Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company here in Houston and make an immediate impact. The Senior Credit Analyst will be responsible for accounts receivable and risk management, review credit limits and credit reports, and provide mentorship to team members. A team player who strives in a high-volume, fast-paced environment will excel in this position. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and post entries to the general ledger and manage the monthly close process
- Collaborate with various teams across the organization to ensure accurate and timely financial information.
- Work closely with leadership to enhance controls over financial reporting in compliance with SOX.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years credit or collections experience
- Experience with electronic billing and credit assessment tools
Why work here:
- Fast growing company with opportunity for growth and development!
- Opportunity to build out processes and leave your mark!
- Be part of a tight-knit team!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $55,000 to $64,000 per year plus bonus, depending on experience. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.