Senior Tax Associate (remote or hybrid)
Los Angeles, California
Senior Tax Associate – Financial Services
Our client, a top-ranked and growing national public accounting firm is seeking a Senior Tax Associate who will work with leading organizations in the fascinating world of financial services. This includes PE, VC, real estate, and other leading sectors. The position can either be hybrid out of Los Angeles County or fully remote.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other relevant degree.
- Active CPA or eligible to sit for exam.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive working experience working for a public accounting firm (preferably a Big 4 or Top 10).
- Partnership tax experience preferred.
- Financial services experienced preferred.
- Proficient in working with audit software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare a variety of tax returns, including but not limited to 1120 and 1065.
- Serve as a mentor and trusted resource for staff who are first-year associates.
- Assist with reviewing a variety of tax returns.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team members.
- Work on special projects.
Why Work Here:
- Highly competitive benefits: You can accrue up to 6 weeks (30 working days) of PTO on top of paid company holidays and shutdowns.
- Flexibility: While many other firms are requiring employees to come back to the office 5x a week, our client remains flexible to remote and hybrid workers.
- Exceptional training and development: A dedicated training & development team is available to support your professional growth and success.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $85,000 to $115,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!