San Diego, CA
Well-rounded Audit Role – Better Work/life balance – Unique, Pre-IPO Clients!
Are you trying to figure out how to manage a career in audit with better work/life balance, better pay, and an opportunity to not be silo' d in your scope of work? Would you like to work with high level executives such as CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, and entrepreneurs making an impact in the world. This is your chance to branch into an audit role that would help you grow your skills long term! Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with a CPA or CPA in progress
- ???????2-4 years of public accounting audit experience ideally at a large or mid-sized firm
- Effective communication and leadership skills to build and maintain relationships with clients, Partners, and peers
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving abilities
What You'll Do:
- Perform audits for unique clients around the US with very minimal (if any) travel
- Manage the audit process from start to finish for multiple engagements
- Interact with high level executives and internal staff including Partners
- ???????Oversee and review the work of Staff and foster their growth
Why Work Here:
- Flexible hours that isn't your grueling traditional busy season – a family first culture!
- Competitive compensation and benefits with strong bonuses
- Fun company culture including company sponsored events, giving back to the community events, etc.
- ???????Training provided for personal development and the opportunity to mentor others
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $90,000-$120,000, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills, a positive attitude and are looking to build your careers in a quality team environment where others care about and appreciate your success.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!