Staff/Associate Accountant- Real estate/Financial advisory
Los Angeles, California
Staff/Associate Accountant – Real Estate/Financial Advisory – $55-65K
This reputable real estate/financial advisory firm has a new and developing LA office who is looking for entry level or early career accountants to join their growing team! If you’re looking to work under stellar CPAs and establish yourself within the accounting/finance field, look no further! You can expect to grow immensely here and be consistently rewarded for your hard work and performance. Apply now, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to be considered.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field required.
- Active CPA or CPA eligible required.
- 0-2 years of accounting experience required, public or private.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What you’ll do:
Work directly with the CFO and directors to help clients understand, strategize, and optimize accounting and reporting solutions
Advise clients on design of new accounting systems and implementation of new technologies to enhance the month end close process
Provide meaningful monthly reporting analysis for investors
Why work here?:
Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- High-growth environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the LA practice.
- Great work/life balance: This company values your time and has a company culture that supports individuals who have a life outside of accounting!
Send me your resume at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!