SVP of Tax
SVP of Tax- Hybrid Schedule:
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading financial services company is looking for an expert, mission-oriented SVP to help grow their team. The ideal candidate has 10+ years of corporate tax and/or national CPA firm experience. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Review tax returns for tax compliance
- Prepare tax projections and support seniors with tax planning and other projects
- Communicate with clients and advisors as needed
- Prepare technical reports to present to the board
- Develop process improvements
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 10+ years of corporate tax and/or national CPA firm experience
- CPA or master’s preferred
- Experience with partnership returns required
Why work here?
- High-growth environment! This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them
- Competitive compensation including bonus and equity
- People/Atmosphere! Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $185,000 to $225,000+ per year DOE with a 25% bonus and more. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!