san diego, ca, California
Tax Analyst – San Diego Public Company!
Not sure what’s next for your career? Here’s a great idea – join an inspiring team of tax analysts in one of San Diego’s most prestigious companies. Requiring 3+ years of experience working with tax provisions and understanding the ever-changing tax rules and regulations. They’re a passionate team of collaborators looking for their newest addition. Will it be you?!
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- You have 3+ years of tax experience, preferably with tax provisions (ASC 740 compliance) and tax planning
- Preferably, you have a master’s degree and/or professional certification (CPA)
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year end ASC 740 compliance
- Prepare income and franchise tax returns at the federal and state & local levels
- Research current tax regulations and keeping up to date with any upcoming changes applicable to current positions in the company
- Work on various ad hoc projects
Why Work Here:
- People: strong leadership team who work well together and who are looking for your contributions and partnership
- Growth & Impact: ability to grow with the company and make a significant impact on results and financial operations
- Compensation: we pay for performance and reward excellence
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $85-100k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components like a 20%+ bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume to Mi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!