Tax Associates – Seniors, Managers & Senior Managers
Boca Raton, Florida
Public Accounting Tax – Seniors, Managers, and Senior Managers
Our client, a top-ranked and growing national public accounting firm is seeking well-performing and collaborative tax accountants to join their South Florida office on a hybrid or remote basis.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or other relevant degree.
- Active CPA (required for manager and above) or eligible to sit for exam.
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive working experience working for a public accounting firm in tax (preferably a Big 4 or Top 10).
- Experience working with audit software and Microsoft Office.
- Team player with great communication skills.
What You'll Do:
- Work with notable companies and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
- Serve as a mentor and trusted resource for staff who are first-year associates (managers).
- Prepare (seniors) or review (managers) various tax returns
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with team members and clients.
Why Work Here:
- Highly competitive benefits: You can accrue up to 6 weeks (30 working days) of PTO on top of paid company holidays and shutdowns.
- Flexibility: While many other firms are requiring employees to come back to the office 5x a week, our client remains flexible to remote and hybrid workers.
- Exceptional training and development: A dedicated training & development team is available to support your professional growth and success.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $180,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at email@example.com.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!