Tax Manager (remote)
Los Angeles, California
Tax Manager – Top Public Accounting Firm
Our client, a top-ranked and growing national public accounting firm is seeking Tax Managers to join nationwide offices. The roles can be remote or hybrid (2x in office). We're seeking CPAs straight out of public accounting (preferably a Big 4 or Top 10 public accounting firm) who are ready to join a certified Great Place To Work and award-winning public accounting firm.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant degree. Master's preferred.
- CPA, JD, or EA.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive public accounting tax experience working for a public accounting firm (preferably a Big 4 or Top 10).
- Proven ability to manage projects and people.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the team to ensure timely completion of work.
- Review a variety of tax returns (type of returns depend on group).
- Supervise staff on engagements.
- Work with exciting clients and maintain effective relationships.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects.
Why Work Here:
- Highly competitive benefits: You can accrue up to 6 weeks (30 working days) of PTO on top of paid company holidays and shutdowns.
- Flexibility: While many other firms are requiring employees to come back to the office 5x a week, our client remains flexible to remote and hybrid workers.
- Exceptional training and development: A dedicated training & development team is available to support your professional growth and success.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements and you're ready to take the next step in your career, please send your resume to Sion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!