Tier 2 Desktop Service Analyst – Primarily Onsite
Lake Forest, California
Field Service Engineer – Orange County
Are you consistently curious about emerging technology and enjoy the opportunity to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? A Southern California-based managed service provider has an immediate need for an experienced Tier 2 Desktop Service Analyst and Field Service Engineer to work alongside their teams in growing this successful and thriving organization in Orange County. Apply today to learn more!
What You'll Do:
- Your role will heavily focus on helpdesk services for clients throughout Orange County with tasks that may include building out new workstations, checking servers remotely, troubleshooting network issues and more
- Leverage your 2+ years of professional experience with Active Directory, Azure AD and Cisco Meraki
- Create new users, establish security permissions, reset passwords and support servers
Why Work Here:
- Join a fast-growing company without many defined positions, with an opportunity to create and own your niche in administration, engineering, project management, and/or security
- Opportunity to grow from this role into a Technical Account Manager with the company
- Flexible hours and opportunity to work from home other than necessary onsite client time
- Get certified – our client will pay for the cost of your exams!
- A company culture with open communication, mentorship, and empowerment with accountability
- All mileage is paid for by the company
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to move forward in your career within an ever-evolving and unique market with an established company.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $65,000 to $80,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical areas, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!